Search results

1. C

GPS Failed.

I had a GPS unit die and it caused the camera to constantly restart. I unplugged it and plugged into the camera directly. It worked for about a month and then stopped working completely. Lasted about a year and a half from date of purchase.
  2. C

Parking mode question

I formatted the card on the PC, and then reformatted it again in the camera.
  3. C

Parking mode question

Hi Sorry for the late response. I believe the issue was resolved.
  4. C

Parking mode question

Hi thank you for your response. I do use a Samsung 128GB Endurance card as originally mentioned in my first post. I did format the card in camera when I first inserted it into the camera I was prompted to format it. Is there a specific reason why it would need to be formatted on a PC vs in...
  5. C

Parking mode question

Exactly the same issue. The street that i'm on is busy, there was no light blockage, realistically it should have been running almost continuously, but it looks like ALL the times the recording had huge gaps and the folder size would always be approx 5GB. I switched to time lapse for now and it...
  6. C

Short video length and big recording gaps

I had 10 second gaps between clips, while i waited for a new card to come in and used an old micro sd card. With the newer, faster card the gaps seems to have been elliminated
  7. C

Parking mode question

SO the street i am parked on there is activity all the time. There is no way that nothing happened between 10:30AM and 3:00PM, it's just not possible, it's a busy street. There were no locked event files on the card. All the parking files took approximately 5GB of space. The rest was taken up...
  8. C

Parking mode question

Is the space allotted for parking mode on A129 pro duo different from the rest of the storage. Or rather is the way parking mode uses storage different from regular recording? I have a 128GB endurance card from Samsung. I have parking mode set to event detection. I park on the street so there...