Recent content by dala

1. D

Connection error in mobile application 3.2.7. and 3.2.6 for A129 Pro Duo

It was working before the update. It's not my problem. This has a VIOFO problem. V2.9 is not supported the latest official version is V2.8_0308 and apk 3.2.7 apk 3.2.7 - connection via wifi does not work apk 3.2.6 - connection via wifi does not work apk 3.2.5 - everything works V2.8 -...
  2. D

I don't need to update the firmware/software. The problem is that it is not possible to turn off google play. Unable to turn off erroneously released update. Why are they doing a bad job at VIOFO? It is not possible to release a bad version twice in a row!
  3. D

I'm not a beta tester I am a user I paid approx. 400 Euro including the installation of the car camera currently a waste of money for something that doesn't work
  4. D

The problem is not solved Viofo was a good brand - not now The problem cannot be solved for several months New company management? Upcoming sale of the business by reducing its value? I don't know. I know that I will not recommend the Viofo brand to anyone at this time.
  5. D

what does app update have to do with firmware? applications are updated several times a year do i have to remove the card and upload a new firmware every time i update? I now regret buying this dash cam I should have bought a better brand, NOT VIOFO!
  6. D

No, because the latest firmware has a bug in locking files in parking mode and very dark videos. I am using firmware 2.7. Firmware 2.7 does not lock files when parking motion detection and videos are not dark.
  7. D

In the mobile application 3.2.7. and 3.2.6 can no longer connect to the camera in WIFI 5G mode. The latest functional version is 3.2.5. For the connection to work - I do not recommend downloading new versions. phone XIAOMI 11
  8. D

A129 Pro Duo died during update

this is a problem if you have updated the A129 with the A139 firmware send back for repair or buy a new camera
  9. D

version 2.7 - parking mode - auto event detection

Thank you it seems to have helped me
  10. D

version 2.7 - parking mode - auto event detection

after update 2.7 the rear camera does not detect movement in parking mode with motion sensor the recorded recordings are from the front and rear cameras, but the recording is triggered only by the front camera version 2.1 worked correctly
  11. D

Parking mode draining battery?

the answer was for the developers firmware viofo user cannot reduce sensitivity to less than "low"
  12. D

the problem is that the sensitivity of the motion sensor is too high even when set to "low" the solution is to set the motion sensitivity lower than "low" -2x low -3x low -4x low -5x low
  13. D

when measuring consumption, I found that in parking mode with a motion sensor, the consumption is about 10W = 0.833 A to this it is necessary to add the consumption of the car itself = 50 to 150 mA without HK3 and with a car battery capacity of 48 Ah, the battery is empty in 2 days
  14. D

Where can I download firmware v2.6?

unofficial information here - NO GUARANTEE ! https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/firmware-v2-6-causes-corrupted-files.35397/ download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19heKXARmj2--QWqiwkQSsouHAe0_9ADq
  15. D

Where can I download firmware v2.6?

You asked where. You didn't ask when. You have to wait for it.