Recent content by Grego

1. G

Parking mode draining battery?

Yes I would also like to know how these settings are applied please?
  2. G

Not very helpful?
  3. G

I have the HK3 which was hardwire into my car. This was bought with the dash cam from Viofo UK. I'm still finding its draining the car battery. What setting should I have it on? Also is there anything within the dash cam settings for the parking mode that I should be aware of that may affect the...
  4. G

What is HK3?
  5. G

Has anyone got an answer to my problem above please?
  6. G

Please create section for A129Plus/Duo

Why are my new threads not getting posted on this forum. I have problems with my A129 Duo and need help. If the operators of this forum can't allow new threads to be posted then this forum is a waste of time!
  7. G

It would appear that when my A129 Pro Duo switches to parking mode once the car ignition is switched off, there is some draining of the car batter to a level where I am now receiving a low battery warning light. This device was hard wired 6 months ago to my BMW X7 however I have doubts it was...
  8. G

Parking Mode Draining Battery

It would appear that when my A129 Pro Duo switches to parking mode once the car ignition is switched off, there is some draining of the car batter to a level where I am now receiving a low battery warning light. This device was hard wired 6 months ago to my BMW X7 however I have doubts it was...
  9. G

Draining Battery

I have had the A129 Pro Duo for over 6 months now, which has been hardwired into my BMW X7. The camera has been set up to parking mode, however I'm finding that the system is draining the car battery even though its meant to switch off on the 12V setting? Can someone advise me on the following...