Recent content by Terry274

1. T

A129 freezes, hard to start

Thank you, I will do that.
  2. T

The rear cam is disconnected at this time. Switching from the GPS to the camera port changes nothing. I have tried three memory cards, one was bought new specifically to test this problem. Also, I am not using parking mode. The camera is out of warranty. I feel like it should have lasted longer...
  3. T

I have a Viofo A129 Plus Duo, bought in December of 2020. For the last two months I have been having problems with the cam freezing as well as not wanting to start, sometimes it will never start until it has remained off for several minutes. The cam is wired with the Viofo hardwire kit. I...
  4. T

station mode for 129 Plus duo?

Are there any plans to bring a wifi station mode to the 129 Plus Duo? By station mode, I mean the ability to connect the camera to my house wifi and view the camera video files on my computer over the wifi signal.
  5. T

A129 Plus (Duo) WiFi Station Mode

I would also like to see this feature brought to the A129 Plus Duo.
  6. T

plastic sheet included in box

In the box my Viofo A129 Plus Duo came in was a plastic sheet approximately 2 inches by 4 inches. This sheet has four layers of thin plastic that can be peeled away from on layer of stiff plastic. All layers are clear. NONE of the layers have any glue/stickiness at all. There in no mention of...
  7. T

can't use hardwire kit with camera power port

Yes, I am using the 90° in the GPS mount to power the camera. It would just make for a slightly "cleaner" look on the install if I could use the side camera port. It's not a big deal.
  8. T

It did not seem possible when I tried it but I didn't get very rough with it for fear of breaking the port. The strain relief on the cord is quite stiff.
  9. T

I purchased the Viofo HK3ACC hardwire kit and Viofo A129 Plus Duo camera from Amazon. It is not possible to plug the hardwire cable into the side of the camera because the rear camera is plugged into the port directly above the power port. This can be worked around by plugging the hardwire...