Mobile playback

Spacedust

I have an A139 and I can view live mode and playback video while I'm connected to the camera via wifi but when I download a file to playback later when I'm not connected to the camera via wifi the app won't play it back. A pop-up appears that say viofo app not responding if I choose to wait nothing happens and the other option is to close the app. Does anyone have a fix for this

Spacedust

Yes the download completed and I go to my media I choose a video to play and as soon as I touch a video the app freezes then crashes.

Spacedust

All cookies and cache have been cleared and the issue remains. The list of videos appears. As soon as I touch one of the it freezes and crashes. I can open my media and click the arrow back button in the top left and that works I can touch select in the top right corner and then select the videos I want to delete but if I click on one top play it freezes and crashes.

Spacedust

Yes the download is complete. I could understand if it only happened to one video. Then maybe I didn't finish a download. This is every single video no matter how short or long it may be. I appreciate your suggestion though. Thanks.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Maybe it's caused by the bad internet. Please try to switch your A139's Wi-Fi between the 2.4GHZ and the 5GHZ.

Spacedust

Yes I reloaded the app. I Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I factory reset the camera. I tried 2.4 and 5 Ghz. I've made absolute sure that the video is completely downloaded. I'm kinda at a loss here. At this point I either have to be connect to the wifi and watch the videos while connected to the camera or pull the SD card and watch I on my pc. If anyone can think of a solution please let me know.

Bossky

Why don't you use Samsung file manager to find the video file, that you downloaded before and play it Samsung video app?

@VIOFO-Support in-app video play doesn't work and makes the app crash every time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spacedust

Yes that does work. I was just hoping to be able to do everything all in one place.