No longer recording front camera in 4k

jamesnz

Device records in 1440 and 1080p on front camera but not 4k, just a black screen with audio. I can see the video live on the app but it records nothing , rear camera is fine. Solution ? I have not changed anything and have not updated to new firmwaee

Capture Your Action

Card are considered consumable product, so they definitely degrade. However, I’m thinking more that maybe the card your using is not suitable for use in the A129 Pro DUO.
What brand and model card is it?

Last edited:

jamesnz

Card are considered consumable product, so they definitely degrade. However, I’m think more that maybe the card your using is not suitable for use in the A129 Pro DUO.
What brand and model card is it?
SanDisk extreme pro sdxc, it worked for as long as I've had the device (about a year) so seems strange it has suddenly downgraded its performance. I'm trying another car tomorrow

Capture Your Action

SanDisk extreme pro sdxc, it worked for as long as I've had the device (about a year) so seems strange it has suddenly downgraded its performance. I'm trying another car tomorrow
So you used to be able to see a live view of the 4k front camera for the past year, but not now? Any component changes? New phone? Are you running the lasted app version? Have you plugged the card into a computer to see if you can see the files there?