A129 Pro Duo died during update

barshad

Hi,
During firmware update my dash cam died (someone asked me to update A139 firmware and boot loader), is there anyway to make it alive again?
Dash cam is not turning on and there is no sign of life.

Thank you

Mudwin

I had to use the reset as unit didnt like 2.5 and wouldn't power up after attempting to update firmware. Battery pack and PC wouldn't power it but when I put it back into car it powered on and the update installed.

Marajhones

We encourage students to order their assignments early as you can save even more money with more extended deadlines. But even if you hire us to help you with urgent essay, research, or term papers, you essays online to buy can always count on fair prices. We also have a bonus program for our loyal customers, which means you earn money back with every subsequent order.

dala

this is a problem if you have updated the A129 with the A139 firmware
send back for repair or buy a new camera

xiongguoy

OP flashed the A139 bootloader into the A129 Pro, which will allow flashing of A139 firmware.
If you still have your device you can try to flash back the A129 Pro boot loader, then flash back A129 Pro firmware.
You may need to rename the A129 Pro Bootloader to a A139 bootloader for it to be accepted.

A129 Pro BootLoader:

A129 Pro Firmwares:

Last edited: