Search results

1. S

Just got replacement A139 with V1.5 firmware with geofencing.....

Just wanted to check in. Has Viofo abandoned this thread? The last response from Viofo was Jan 3, 2022, over seven months ago. Thanks, Steve
  2. S

Good afternoon, hope everyone's doing well. Just thought I'd check to see if Viofo has any word on what's happening with geofencing; it's been over two months since your last post. Thanks, Steve
  3. S

Thanks for the info. I also turn my camera off manually when parking at home, being able to do that gets a big thumbs up. I second the hope they get the geofencing working for both Android and iPhones soon. Steve
  4. S

Hi: It appears I didn't state my question very well. I wasn't asking for an engineer to make any changes, although as a Viofo customer and owner of an A139, I think such a request should have been completely valid. My question was in response to your post wherein you said "It may doesn't...
  5. S

Is geofencing working with android based phones? Thanks, Steve
  6. S

Wow, that was a quick fix! Yes I'd like to give the beta app a try. Please send the message with the app. Thank you, Steve
  7. S

OK, sounds good. I was hoping it wasn't a problem with my camera. Thanks for the info. Steve
  8. S

Good afternoon: On a different topic... not to be a pain but I just noticed file names are missing the sequence numbers while working with the recorded files. Per the A139 manual: My file names are formatted like this (actual file names are shown): Standard recordings...
  9. S

Sounds good. I appreciate your asking an engineer and will keep my fingers crossed they'll have a solution. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help isolate the problem. Thanks again, Steve
  10. S

Sorry to report that although I followed these steps to the letter this morning twice and drove around several miles, and parked several times, I still got the same result; the camera went into parking mode in all locations including the spot where I had set geofencing on. "I recommend you try...
  11. S

Oh, sorry I didn't realize there were other buttons on the side of the camera, I should have looked closer. I'll give that a try first thing in the morning and let you know how it goes. Yes, both the GPS function has been set to on and I've been changing the parking mode and geofencing...
  12. S

I just realized I didn't say in my last message that I had done the firmware reflash, selected the default settings in the Viofo app and then pressed the REC button (figured that's what you meant by R button) for five seconds (it gave one beep). Then I set the parking mode on and set the...
  13. S

Hi Cindy: Sorry to bother you but I was communicating with a Viofo support member and had...

Hi Cindy: Sorry to bother you but I was communicating with a Viofo support member and had written a reply but unfortunately my reply has been waiting for moderator approval for about 16-17 hours now. Could you please help. Thank you, Steve
  14. S

Thanks for your quick reply. Glad to hear I'm doing it correctly. Yes, that's correct. Although I can set Parking Recording Geofencing to 'on', when I close the Viofo app on my iPhone and try parking mode in the same spot I had set it to 'on' (my home drive-way), parking mode still comes on...
  15. S

Morning. I also have an A139 3 channel. I'm running the Viofo app on my iPhone and have version 2.3 of the app installed. The firmware version I'm running is V1.6_1028. (Screen shot attached) When I turn Parking Recording Geofencing on it just gives a spining wheel unless I enable GPS on my...