Search results

1. C

Hardwire

How about you take this video for your reference:
  2. C

How to use and how does the mounts vary from action cameras?

I’m looking for an action camera. But I’m confused about the mounts on your website. Can you identify how to use and how does the mounts vary from cameras?
  3. C

What size of fuse is needed for direct connection to fuse panel (A119)?

What size of fuse is needed for direct connection to fuse panel (A119)? 1a, 2a, 5a, 10a ?
  4. C

What's the frequency of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on G3?

Is there any manual that I can download? I bought G3 online and in my country I need to register the purchase 'cause it's has Wi-Fi and bluetooth. I need to know the frequency of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi?
  5. C

What is the difference between F2.8 4.1mm FOV 90° lens and F2.8 3.87mm 16M 90° FOV lens?

What is the difference between F2.8 4.1mm FOV 90° No Fish Eye replacement lens for Git2/GoPro and F2.8 3.87mm 16M 90° FOV replacement lens for Git2/Hero4?
  6. C

Will the G sensor still operate if the vehicle is off but connected to the cigarette light ?

I have A119. Will the G sensor still operate if the vehicle is off but connected to the cigarette light ?
  7. C

Can the A129 mount onto a standard tripod bolt?

Can the A129 mount onto a standard tripod bolt?
  8. C

What’s the difference between A129 Duo Sony Starvis Image Sensor and A119S Sony Exmor IMX291?

What’s the difference between A129 Duo Sony Starvis Image Sensor and A119S Sony Exmor IMX291?
  9. C

Is F1 good in low light?

I got a Xi 4k plus nice cam but not so good in low light - too noisy over 800 iso. I'm considering gitup f1 maybe better due to less megapixel?
  10. C

Will the 4 to 5 second lapse of recording in parking mode be fixed via firmware update in future?

Will the 4 to 5 second lapse of recording in parking mode be fixed via firmware update in future? I mean the A129.
  11. C

How can I differentiate the GPS and non-GPS mounts of A129?

How can I differentiate the GPS and non-GPS mounts of A129 - either visually or by weight or other means.. I ask this because the seller sent me a non-GPS mount when I had ordered a GPS one.
  12. C

My viofo A129 video recorded files are 0.3 MB to 0.7 MB? Is there any configuration or settings to change?

My viofo A129 video recorded files are 0.3 MB to 0.7 MB? Is there any configuration or settings to change? I'm using iPhone 7.
  13. C

Is there a possibility to save the recording as PIP?

Is there a possibility to save the recording as PIP? A129 Duo.
  14. C

Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro?

Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro? I see you have a wired shutter control, so I guess the remote is NOT able to start/stop recording on multiple camera's at once?
  15. C

How can I access the menu on my camera?

How can I access the menu on my camera? My camra is A119S.
  16. C

Does the A129 only record at 30fps?

So the A129 only records at 30fps? Is the A119S the only camera you have that records at 60fps?
  17. C

Does the dash cam drain the battery if i leave it continuously plugged in?

I want to buy A129 Duo. Does the dash cam drain the battery if i leave it continuously plugged in?
  18. C

How can I use VIOFO APP when my phone does not support the app?

Your program is not supported by my device. I have an asus zenfone zoom ZX551ML. how do I use your DVR viofo wr-1, which I already bought?
  19. C

How can I solve when showing a white screen?

Hello, i have a a119 v2 that is showing a white screen whenever it turns on and nothing seems to function.
  20. C

How can I save GPS info settings on my A119S?

After update VIOFO A119S Car Dash Camera Firmware to V2.61, although it is programmed to always capture speed and location coordinates, it's necessary to programmatically deactivate and re-enable GPS when launching the device. It' s about GPS > No all settings it's saving normally. If I stopped...