Search results

1. S

Firmware Version: V2.3_20200328

Hi all, I've just updated my 2018 Viofo A1209 Duo with the Firmware Version: V2.3_20200328, I understand it to be for the older version A129 Duo like mine. I have a couple of questions: #1, What does the Parking Recording Timer do? #2, I updated the firmware because the front camera video...
  2. S

Resetting The A129 & A119 Dash Cam CPL Filter

There's lots of video on YouTube on how to adjust (if really neccessary) the CPL filter in its housing. Most involve a lot of faffing about. My Son though came up with the most simple way to adjust the filter and I recomment it if it's really neccessary. sit in the car and hold the plastic...
  3. S

Recorded Video Files Are Wrong & More

The camera has now failed completely. I updated to firmware 1.90. I did a factory reset. I did a format. I went thru all the settings correctly. I know they were correct because they were working correctly prior to the problems. I did all the above several times I tested the SD card and it's...
  4. S

Video Files Not Being Overwritten & Firmware Errors

Setup: A129 Duo with 1.80 firmware and SanDisk 128 GB A1 Class 10 Micro SD Card. Tested and perfect. The problems: Since updating the firmware to 1.80, when the SD card fills up older video files are not being deleted by being overwritten Folders and files are being created in root that...
  5. S

Parking Mode, Low Frame Rate & Playback

Hi all, The purpose of this thread is to discuss Parking Mode and the low 'Time lapse' frame rate setting, and playback using any playback software. I have 'Parking mode' set to 3 minute loop segments and 'Time lapse' frame rate of 10fps, I haven't tried the other frame rates as yet. I've had...
  6. S

Loop Recording & File Date Error

I have the latest 1.5 firmware installed and loop recording set to 5 minutes. Parking mode is set to auto detection. I have the 3 wire hardwire kit correctly installed. Everything has been working as it should, until this: The camera stopped working at 10:45am on 08-02-2019, but the strange...
  7. S

What is this dcv file?

I have a Viofo A129 Duo and a .dcv file has suddenly appeared in the DCIM folder. I have never seen it there before, what is it for? It looks like this: 2019_0130_145109_028F_settings I have the latest firmware installed.
  8. S

Viofo HK3 Kit Works Nicely

I ordered and installed the HK3 Kit but I noticed on the Viofo website that this kit cannot be connected to the GPS mount. This means it can only be used for connection to the non-GPS mount which is a direct power to camera connection. Parking mode will not work with this kit. The information...
  9. S

Bluetooth Bonus Function Required

Just installed my VIOFO A129 Duo. It is simply great. Hardwiring it in was really simple. I have an idea for the Bluetooth video snapshot feature, read on: It saves and protects video clips, but could also save and protect several photos to the Photos folder from the video clip being saved...