Search results

1. A

A129 Duo - Parking Mode not engaging/recording too much

Thank you. I will give the low bit rate setting a try.
  2. A

A129 Duo - Parking Mode not engaging/recording too much

Hi guys, I've had my A129 Duo for almost 3 years now, and have never really had issues with it until recently when I noticed it wasn't capturing footage. While I would be driving, I would see the REC light flashing and the screen saying "All data will be deleted" and there would be no way of...
  3. A

Dashcam skipping footage?

I'll go for a new SD card and let you guys know if I solved the issue!
  4. A

I did. I believe I formatted it before the first use.. and when I had to update the firmware I think it said it would format the sd card again by itself? Should I just reformat the sd card and see if that would fix things?
  5. A

It sounds like it based on some of the other threads I found.. How shorter do I have to put it to? Right now I believe it's at 3 minute intervals.
  6. A

It's a 16gb kingston sd card.. I have still yet to buy a larger storage card but I haven't got to it yet.
  7. A

For some reason (it always has been like this but it never bothered me enough to care about it), my dashcam always skips recording for like 15-30 seconds and I can never understand when it happens. I've realized that skipping that long could cost you some good evidence if it happens to be at the...
  8. A

Cam not turning off even when engine is off. Parking Mode not working?

No, I did not lol. I will test that the next chance I get. I noticed that the hardwire kit switch does have a red light that shows when it's in one of the vents. I'm assuming that's a good way to know the system is off other than looking at the camera? I could have sworn I left the switch at...
  9. A

Yeah I think I have it all figured out! If your cam is hardwired, regardless of whether parking mode is on or off, when you plug it in your car while the engine is off it WILL turn ON. Now if you have parking mode off and you switch your car to ACC and back to OFF the camera will stay OFF (with...
  10. A

So basically the camera is just finicky that way? And once it's on parking mode does the unit stay on basically? Regardless of whether it's recording or not? I noticed that when I got parking mode to work the MIC stays solid but the REC either flashes or becomes solid when it detects something.
  11. A

Hi guys, I recently installed my dashcam using the 3-wire hardwire kit on my '19 WRX. I was previously using the 12V plug that came with the dashcam when I haven't got the chance to do the full install of the hardwire kit. I believe that when the cam was just using the 12V plug, it turns off...