Search results

1. S

Press MENU to capture a picture during recording mode failed!

I've updated both my A119 V3 dash cams with the official firmware v2.6_20220808. I found something weird. In the past, I always can press MENU while having 2K recording mode. Now, I found this feature fails on 2880x2160 recording mode but succeeds on 3440x1440 recording mode. Can someone check...
  2. S

[RESOLVED!] My brand new A119 V3 can't format SD Card?

RESOLVED! After adopting the 2.0T FW and I can now use my camera to format my SD card now. I don't want to guess but seems this is a known issue but will be fixed in the newly released FW sooner later.
  3. S

Yes. I was talking about silicon-power SD Card. :)
  4. S

SP 16GB I think I found how to resolve not recording issue after trying and trying, and trying. But the Format function in A119 still has no effect to SD Cards. It's weird. Use GUIFormat to format the SD Card, and don't change the Allocation Unit Size of formatting options. If you really need...
  5. S

OK! I forgot to tell you that, I did use SD Card Formatter to fully format my SD Card. And of course, the problem is, no matter how, The Format function in Camera doesn't work. It does nothing changed to SD Card. Just want to say that, that Format function just like a fake function in my A119...
  6. S

I got this device yesterday and was excited to start to use it. My another DVR works very well with a kingston 64GB SD Card. So, I use that SD Card to put into this A119. And it started to record. I did test some recording resolutions and formats of this A119 with that kingston 64GB SD Card...