Search results

1. D

Connection error in mobile application 3.2.7. and 3.2.6 for A129 Pro Duo

In the mobile application 3.2.7. and 3.2.6 can no longer connect to the camera in WIFI 5G mode. The latest functional version is 3.2.5. For the connection to work - I do not recommend downloading new versions. phone XIAOMI 11
  2. D

version 2.7 - parking mode - auto event detection

after update 2.7 the rear camera does not detect movement in parking mode with motion sensor the recorded recordings are from the front and rear cameras, but the recording is triggered only by the front camera version 2.1 worked correctly
  3. D

current firmware from the Android application

Hello, the current firmware from the Android application reports to me 2.1 is this a normal or application error? car camera bought a year ago Thanks for the info
  4. D

video quality

Hello everyone, I have this video quality : 4K, bitrate max, 60Hz ,CPL is it normal for 4K quality or bad camera ? I found this record: there is a big difference between the records - reading vehicle registration number where is the problem ? what quality do you have? Thanks Dala
  5. D

parking mode

Hello everyone , parking sensor G (camera recording on collision) work without automatic event detection? Thanks