Search results

1. E

Rear cam recording 1 second ahead of the front.

Viofo A129 plus duo I wonder if anyone has come across this previously? At first, I thought it was my poor video editing but I've tried using my Mac's iMovie and VideoPad Editor and I get the same results - the rear cam starts recording 1 second earlier than the front. This may not seem like a...
  2. E

A129 Plus Duo Front Cam keeps freezing and breaking up

It looks like the MPC player is no longer available. Their website has a message stating "MPC-HC is not under development since 2017. Please switch to something else." I normally use VLC but that doesn't play smoothly with the front cam files. Rear cam files no problem. I'm not actually sure...
  3. E

Tried that, no Joy. Thanks anyway. If I changed the resolution to 720 I guess that would work...or not? Not that I really want to do that?
  4. E

Yes I thought this would be the case. I was using VLC player on my MAC but I'll try something different. Thanks. Update: my MAC just isn't up to it. Doesn't seem to matter which player I use. Never mind :(
  5. E

Rear cam works perfectly but the front one doesn't playback smoothly and constantly freezes and the picture sometimes breaks up. I recently tried updating the firmware from the most recent update but the firmware version still shows V1.5 Build: 20210515. Any advice would be greatly...
  6. E

Issues updating rear camera firmware on A129 Plus Duo, need help please.

Got my replacement cam and updated the firmware as per yboylu post above. Both cams working fine now. Viofo customer service was very good. Now, all I've got to do is INSTALL the kit in my car! I'm in no rush though as in lockdown again and the car isn't going anywhere at the moment, plus it's...
  7. E

:( Unfortunately, I did not have any luck! I'll be sending it back, ASAP! Very disappointed.
  8. E

From what you said before, your rear camera was working to begin with, mine wasn't. But before I send it back maybe I'll try one last time to see if I get some luck as well.
  9. E

Yeah done that already. Tried countless times, but still no joy. After installing the file on the SD card and starting the Cam, I short press the wifi button as per the instructions, then I get the message "Send FW to TX" but nothing happens. I'm supposed to wait a minute or two but after about...
  10. E

I too just bought a Plus Duo. Left it hanging around for a week before I decided to test it out in my house first. Rear camera doesn't work at all. After much tooing and frowing of emails between me, Viofo and the UK seller it has been decided that it should go back to the seller either to be...