a119

1. T

A119 - broken lens

Hi, I just noticed that the lens on my A119 is broken. Is it possible to replace the lens? I also have the add-on gps module. If the lens cannot be replaced should I get another A119 so that I can reuse my gps module? Or is the camera obsolete? Thanks in advance.
  2. O

How to read GPS data from A119-G V3 FW2.3 from .TS file? DashCamViewer cannot see GPS data in that files.

Hi All, How can I read GPS data from A119-G V3 FW2.3 from .TS file? DashCamViewer cannot see GPS data in that files. From .MP4 everything works OK, but from .TS only the video is showing, no GPS data is read by DCV. Is the GPS data even put into .TS files?
  3. T

Good for surveillance?

Hi, I’m thinking of getting the a119 or maybe 129 but wanted to check that it will work for what I require it for... I’ve been having issues with my car being vandalised recently, I did think of a security camera but our location is difficult as rural so no 4g/3G and car is far from my broadband...
  4. H

My brand new A119 V3 won't record

Like the title says. I purchased this V3 last week and went to install it last night. I bought a high quality Samsung Pro endurance memory card. The dash cam will turn on and let me change settings but the red light is flashing and it says there is a memory error. It will not record anything...
  5. BCHobbyist

A119S & A119 & A119 Pro Power Consumption Tests

These videos demonstrate how much power is used by each Dash Camera model at different stages. As expected 60fps requires more power than 30fps and Parking Mode uses much less. Viofo A119S Dash Cam Review: https://viofo-a119s-dashcam-review.blogspot.com Viofo A119 Dash Cam Review...
  6. BCHobbyist

A119/Pro/S Troubleshooting

Any Dash Camera can develop issues, isolating the cause can be frustrating. Over the last 2 years I've collected and assembled many common solutions. The text is too long to fit in this Forum but can be found on my website . When possible swap out memory card, power source, cables to eliminate...
  7. C

What’s wrong with my A119 which keeps showing ‘Mass Storage’ and gets no access to normal operation?

What’s wrong with my A119 which keeps showing ‘Mass Storage’ and gets no access to normal operation?
  8. C

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?
  9. C

My A119 keeps asking me to reformat disc every time I get into my car?

My A119 keeps asking me to reformat disc every time I get into my car?
  10. C

I cant set the date and time on our A119 nor on the A119S.

I cant set the date and time on our A119 nor on the A119S.
  11. C

Is GPS available to be used with the suction cup mount on A119 series?

Is GPS available to be used with the suction cup mount? I need both suction cup and GPS together.