A129 Duo Plus front camera problem

bigo

Hi,
since 4-5 Months I have Viofo A129 Duo Plus with hardwire kit.
Sometimes i have problem with Front camera. I'm attaching videos from front and rear cameras. The problem comes sometimes. For example 2-3 days everything is okay, and on another morning there is problem. Can anybody tell me what it could be?
The photo is 30 mins after the problem appears.
Front camera
Rear camera

Attachments

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

Does this problem happen both when watch the video on the app and on the computer?

Is it existing before having the hardwire kit installed?

Last edited:

bigo

On the app, or playing saved file from sd card on computer is same. The video from front camer is so saved.
I have not tested it without Hardware kit. But i think there is hardware problem, while with the rear camera everything is ok

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
What's the resolution you're using? If you set 60fps, please try to change 30fps and see.

To check if it's a power problem, please try to use the supplied car charger to power it.

bigo

Hi, sorry for my late reply. Iam using 30 fps. Have tried with tje car charger and on another car, but the problem still occurs. I thi k it is appear only when outside temperature low is- bad soldering spots

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Can you confirm if using the supplied car charger? It sounds like a power problem.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

That seems a hardware issue. Please contact the seller for a replacement.

bigo

The Seller is from Aliexpress "VIOFO Official Store" but he doesn't answer

bigo

Sorry for my late update..
I have contacted with support and they have replaced my camere: I returned the old one, they sent me a new camera. Since then everything is working perfect.
Thank you for support!