App update -not in english

Genuinearticle

the latest app update now has all the settings in Chinese. Can’t navigate how to upload videos to iPhone from the app. Please assist.

Genuinearticle

Yes. Please help us. What has changed. No english available?
I posted on their Facebook page -which sometimes gets a response when this message board doesn't. They wrote:
"Thanks for your message Sir. We have reflect your problem to our technicians. And they would improve this problem then upload a new version of Gitup APP to Apple store.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

It even appears that the video transfer isn't working. While all the settings are predominantly in Chinese, i messed around and could only get the video with wifi from the camera to the app. From there i couldn't get it from the app to the iphone "camera roll" so i could edit or post. Kind of made my vacation a bust and i really wish i wouldn't have updated the app so i could have shared some footage via social media.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Sir,Don't worry about it.We have contact with our technicians to upload the latest version app to Apple store. and it is under approval.This problem would be solved soon. Best regards

Genuinearticle

Great, i installed the update and now have English. However, i only see how to transfer videos to the app through WiFi. How do you save videos?
I was able to do it before the app changed. Now, i can not find out the way to do it.

Alex2303

Great, i installed the update and now have English. However, i only see how to transfer videos to the app through WiFi. How do you save videos?
I was able to do it before the app changed. Now, i can not find out the way to do it.
Yes same here with my app. Can‘t save it.

ivana

this is another bug, they forgot to add read / write permission in app to app be able to write photo in native ios gallery :D.. you must wait, another bug fix !