Dead Battery.... Wired wrong?

NewbieOC

Ive had the A129Duo for a while and ran the wiring externally. In Sept. 2019 I took it to Best Buy to have them install under headliner,etc and wire correctly. I bought Viofos hard wire and tap kits and gave them both but they did not use the tap kit. When I got home, I could not get parking mode to work so I went back. They reversed something and it all worked. ok. Fine...no problem.
But last month, my battery starting having issues (slow start) and I just figured it was time for a new battery, It was under warranty so it was replaced for free. Then I noticed that every once and a while, when I would start my car (Lexus RX350), The camera sound would start up. Even though the recording light was already on & sounds had been turned off. Strange but ok. Well yesterday, I went out to a dead battery. A "new" dead battery. I'm assuming the constant drain is coming from the A129. How should be wired if I take it back? and should the Tap Kit have been used? I'm afraid they don't know what they are doing but I paid them to do it right. So for now, I have to unplug it while not driving. Advice?

Andy

I asked some questions in your other thread to see if we can get to the bottom of your issue.