Feature request 1.6

doctorbunhead

Hi. I've read that the recording can't be flipped when using the camera upside down due to sensor limitations and has to be done in post. Would it be possible to invert the text on the display instead?

That way, when recordings are flipped up the right way in post, the timestamp and text will be the right way up.

Also, my internal batteries are running down when powering the camera with a USB power bank. I have to charge them using the external charger. Any ideas of the cause?

Alistair Parsons

The USB power bank, what current output, if its not enough, then it wont supply current fast enough if camera on so camera will take some from internal battery

Also with firmware 1.6 it already has image rotation in latest beta

doctorbunhead

Oooo superb. Didn't spot that. Thanks. The power bank is rated at 1A but that's an eBay 1A so probably less. I guess I'll have to invest in something with more grunt.

Is 1.6 beta reasonably stable?

Alistair Parsons

That sounds right, it will be fine to top up with, but not while camera in active use.
you can always go back to 1.5 issues but I would give 1.6 a try

Matt78

Please fix problems on color tone! The firm 1.5 and 1.6 present a blue dominance on all photos and videos!!

feliugabriel

I would like to have on my git 2 the possibility to use it as a DashCam.
The problem that I am facing is that when I connect the power supply (start the car) the camera starts (this is OK). When I remove the supply from the camera (stop the car) the camera doesn't shut down automatically, and this leads to a static image recorded over my entire SD card (depending on the battery state) .

It would be nice to have this feature (seen on other sport cam). When power is stopped - stop the camera after 10-20 seconds.
Also a protection of the current recording (by pressing a button) that doesn't allow the camera to record over it would be nice.

I tried to use it on motion detection mode but I was disappointed (I lost two events at night..).

Udon

Please fix the random flip from recording (via dash cam) to charging when usb is plugged in.
Sometimes I can plug in the camera, after hitting record, and it properly charges while recording.
Other times it immediately flips to USB charge and there is no option to stop this other than selecting USB charge or PC connect.
Super annoying as I bought this primarily as a dash cam.
Anyone else have this happening?

Giovanniab

Please fix problems on color tone! The firm 1.5 and 1.6 present a blue dominance on all photos and videos!!
Is the blu/Green dominance in The White balance it's a serius problem.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Giovanniab

Hi, How reduce the blu/grenn dominance? Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com
I would like to have on my git 2 the possibility to use it as a DashCam.
The problem that I am facing is that when I connect the power supply (start the car) the camera starts (this is OK). When I remove the supply from the camera (stop the car) the camera doesn't shut down automatically, and this leads to a static image recorded over my entire SD card (depending on the battery state) .

It would be nice to have this feature (seen on other sport cam). When power is stopped - stop the camera after 10-20 seconds.
Also a protection of the current recording (by pressing a button) that doesn't allow the camera to record over it would be nice.

I tried to use it on motion detection mode but I was disappointed (I lost two events at night..).
If you don't set the auto power off(set it off), the camera will be shut down after 15 seconds in car DVR mode after car charger unplugged.