Feature requests

Bossky

Hi, I'm using the A139 2CH, firmware v. 1.6_1028 and I think it's really very good dash cam but for me it could be much better with some software improvements.

E.g.: I'm looking for possibility of automatic switching the camera off when the car is parked in my own garage (working like power button long pressing) and I see 2 software options:

- A139 could automatic switch off after predefined or user-defined time after the WiFi station mode connection in parking mode is established.
Or
-A139 could automatic switch off after it enters the geofencing location and goes in parking mode and then it loose the GPS signal

It would be great for people that don't need parking mode in home garage but need it on the street next to the garage.

Also would be nice if user could choose exactly which sound and voice notifications are on or off.
Eg. the only voice notification I need is the one about video protected and maybe when camera goes into wifi station mode (cause the procedure is little bit complicated) and the only sound notification I need is when camera switches on and when it goes in parking mode.

Regards

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Thanks for your kind suggestion. We'll consider adding this feature in the future.

Last edited:

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
-A139 could automatic switch off after it enters the geofencing location and goes in parking mode and then it loose the GPS signal
Parking Recording Geofencing has this feature. We'll release the firmware when the testing is done.

DanMcD

A notification when key on power is applied for parking mode recordings would be a nice touch!