Firmware request: No luminance noise reduction

surfthesummer

Hi guys!
I"ve had the Git2 camera for a few months now and you really have done a GREAT JOB! Everything is better than competitors and I personally made close to 100 people buy this camera already.
One drawback though - still image quality could be improved a lot. We do need an option without any luminance noise reduction applied. Chromatic noise reduction is OK, but luminance is much better handled by an external software if any at all. PLEASE, GUYS, ADD AN OPTION WITH NO NOISE REDUCTION AND NO SHARPENING AT ALL!!!! I know that there is a RAW option but it is way too slow to be of any help.
It could be implemented under sharpness settings - say add another option next to "Soft" - a "None" option that would apply no sharpening and no luminance noise reduction at all.
Keep up the good work!

Iof

Hi all,
I'm agree with suftthesummer:
No sharpen will be a great addition!!, too much is added even in Soft option. This will greatly increase the quality of photos
Thank you guys for your great job developing this camera.

surfthesummer

Well, I actually installed the beta 1.6 0825 firmware and the still image quality has improved infinitely when low sharpness is used! Awesome job, Gitup team!!!