FPV issue

Dauerkleber

Hi everyone,

I have some issues with the FPV setup for the camera. Here is my FPV Setup (just for information):
Camera: GitUp Git 2
Googles: Eachine EV800
Transmitter: Skyzone TS5828S
Antenna: Skyzone 5.8GHz RHCP 4 Leaf FPV Antenna
Connection camera to transmitter: GitUp FPV cable

After connecting everything I was totally excited and can’t wait to see a picture in my googles, but nothing happened. So I asked google for help. Google said, that I have to select car mode in the menu. After selecting car mode nothing happened…

A colleague of mine, who does fpv as well (but with another camera), tried to bind his system with my camera. He wasn’t successful as well.

Can you guys give me please an advice how to set this up?
Let me know if you need more information.

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards
Dauerkleber.

KW New England

I don't use "car mode" at all. The FPV cable captures an analogue output from the camera as long as it's on. Check connections and power and make sure TX and RC are on the same frequency.

Dauerkleber

I don't use "car mode" at all. The FPV cable captures an analogue output from the camera as long as it's on. Check connections and power and make sure TX and RC are on the same frequency.
Hi and thanks for your reply. Is it necessary to connect power for the cam to do fpv? I thought/hoped that I don't have to connect power...

Dauerkleber

Ok thx, but then I need your help once again. Which cable couple is for video, which for audio and ground. In a YouTube video I found out the black one is for ground and the red one for video. Is this correct?

Lexiv

The first Git2 I ordered hat a problem with the micro usb port.
As soon as I plugged in the FPV cable the screen of the camera turned black but there was no video output.

I returned the cam and got a new one, now everything is working just fine.
So in case your cable is alright, you might want to try a different Git2 camera.

Dauerkleber

Thank you, I never thought of a defect...
When I`m home today I`ll post some screenshots of the menu. It would be nice if someone could tell me if something is wrong.

The other fpv equipment is working fine, so it had to be the camera.

Thanks in advance guys.

Dauerkleber

Hey guys, see attached some fotos of settings. Is there anything wrong for FPV?
Thanks