Future Git Camera requests and suggestions

Nicco

Hi everyone, I'm a new (already happy) user of Git 2.
First of all, sorry for my english.

I already love this camera, especially the ability to customize various settings. Things like exposure time, contrast, aspect ratio customization are very rare to find in action cameras.
I'm a videographer and photographer, therefore I chose this camera because I felt I can decide different settings to have the perfect shot, movie or still.

Here are some other features I would like to find on future products, that would lead Gitup to be (one of) the best camera out there for sure.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Hardware side:

1) Ability to shoot real 4k, and 1080@120fps.

2) Two-arrows menu, so you can cycle through different settings going forwards and backwards (now you have to cycle continuously forward through menu).

3) Exposure and ISO are very handy, a must if you're into photography (but also some advanced videography); setting them through menu can be very tedious. Having two gears, maybe on the side, that can go to "Auto" to "Lock" passing through various value of exposure or ISO would be very useful, and a big difference point on every other action camera.

Software side:

1) When in long exposure mode, I noticed that the screen shows a freeze image even during exposure: it's not easy to understand if the shutter is open or closed; having the screen black when the shutter is open would be useful.

2) Ability to set bulb mode (to be used with remote control).

3) Raw video.

4) Flat color profile (that now can be achieved by setting "Sharpness" and "Contrast" to low).

The list can be expanded, if you want.

I know Gitup Git 2 is an action camera, so some of you could be not interested in such photo and video customization. But I think that having the ability to set your camera to "All auto" and "All custom" opens a range of possibilities that would allow the user to get the perfect shot every time, whether he wants his camera to shoot immediately or he wants to frame and adjust all the settings he needs.

Let me know, users: are this request possible? I'm not an expert, just a dreamer :p