Git2P 90º Degrees

Fábio Teles

Hello. Just bought a 90º degrees Git2P, because the fisheye distortion is not so great for what I want (vacations with the family, no extreme sport action). Looked everywhere on the Internet and the case for the 90º camera just doesn't exists. The only one I saw was Firefly 7s case, but can't find anywhere the case only.
So when do you think the case will be available? Or where can I buy the Firefly 7s 90º case alone?

Thank you and hope the case is just there so I can use the camere!

Regards,
Fábio

tryagain

Administrator
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello. Just bought a 90º degrees Git2P, because the fisheye distortion is not so great for what I want (vacations with the family, no extreme sport action). Looked everywhere on the Internet and the case for the 90º camera just doesn't exists. The only one I saw was Firefly 7s case, but can't find anywhere the case only.
So when do you think the case will be available? Or where can I buy the Firefly 7s 90º case alone?

Thank you and hope the case is just there so I can use the camere!

Regards,
Fábio
Hi, the waterproof case for the Git2p 90 degree will be available soon, maybe the end of May. Will inform you.

tryagain

Administrator
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi, the Git2P 90 degree have the same waterproof case with the upcoming G3, as the G3 is not start mass production, maybe have to wait a little longer.