GIT2P_V1.0.1_0327

Joseshka

I upgraded to the new firmware and I can't shoot in 2K or interlaced 4K, so I'm looking for the old GIT2P_V1.0.1_0327. Does anybody have it? Thanks in advance.

Joseshka

Could Gitup please tell me how can I downgrade to the GIT2P_V1.0.1_0327 firmware for the Git2P? Do I have to reset the camera or install the firmware again? Where to download it? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseshka

Thank you Gitup! Really great support. Got the new one and the 327.

Rolf62

Hi Joseshka,
can you give us a "how to" - so we maybe need this information later
Of course I hope we do need, but nobody knows ;-)

Joseshka

Hi Rolf, you can find the GIT2P_V1.0.1_0327 firmware here at the bottom of the page (for the 90º one):
http://support.gitup.com/support/solutions/articles/6000172581-git2p-panasonic-mn34120pa-sensor-version-firmware

You just have to format the micro sd card and put the firmware in there, then put it back into the camera and turn on, wait a little and that's it. New firmware working.

That firmware is the one that came with the camera but mine has a purple-violet tint very annoying and literally it's impossible to remove. I've tried with Premiere color editor and I could improve it a little, but the color of this camera is not good at all (I'm talking about the item I got). I hope they solve that out with a new firmware, it seems so unnatural compare to the Xiaomi, Thieye T5e or the Firefly 8s action cams.