GitUp APP and New Firmware For Git2/Git2P/G3

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com

Joseshka

Some trouble with the new firmware V1.1.1 with my Gitup2P 90º. Why does it get so blurry while walking? It didn't happen before in 2K.
Check it out here in the first part of this video.

Dmnick

That's great news. Are there any promising results so far, about superview mode and flat colour (go pro like) tune? I am really looking forward to see them.

Joseshka

I thought the blurriness of the motion was caused by the lack of light, but yesterday I was shooting in total daylight in 2K and I got the same result. Is anybody experiencing the same thing? I hope Gitup has the answer.

ivana

does you work on resolving bugs for last version of ios app and git2 (cam freeze when you want read photos from cam)

Joseshka

I'm considering returning my Gitup Git2P and getting the Thieye t5e. I can't get to remove the purple-violet tint in my videos. The colors are very unnatural, very disappointed at that. Plus, I get a blurrines in motion that it makes the video unconfortable to watch, doesn't perform very well in low light. If this is normal for this camera, I definitely don't recommend it. Maybe I just got a bad one.

azvampyre

does you work on resolving bugs for last version of ios app and git2 (cam freeze when you want read photos from cam)
Same problem with Android app. Camera locks up when reading files from the camera, and requires removing the battery to fix it.
It might be acceptable to disable gyro if there was an option to do so in the app, but since it needs to be done from the camera menu, it would require sneaking back into her house, digging out the wall where the camera is hiding, and disabling the gyro, then fixing the wall.

Okay, most of that's a joke, but you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapito

If this happen, please close the gyro and try again.
Thanks, woks.I have been trying for a year to make the Android application work and until now it has always been impossible. a doubt, how could it be that this ruling has not been solved if they have known it for a long time ?.Thank you

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Thanks, woks.I have been trying for a year to make the Android application work and until now it has always been impossible. a doubt, how could it be that this ruling has not been solved if they have known it for a long time ?.Thank you
Sir. The new Gitup firmware (G3) have been updated and the latest APP would be released soon

Theodoros rimpidis

Hello. I update the new version in git up 2 p panasonic 180 1.1.3 and i can not zoom while filming i press the side button and doesnot zoom

azvampyre

I would suggest to everyone not to purchase these cameras for FPV use, as it's useless if you can not have gyro enabled and access the files from the app without the camera Halt and Catch Fire issues. The devs obviously could care less as it has now been 15 months with no update. I won't buy another cheap Chinese knockoff ever again. It's true what they say, China takes no pride in their products. Hopefully Trump will enact the embargo soon and bring manufacturing back to the USA.