GitUp G3 Duo Battery

Ungaro

Hello I'm new here,Just order my Gitup G3 Duo.
Looking the place to purchase extra battery but the place I find with the right battery will not ship it to USA.
Anybody have some reliable online site where they ship it to USA?
Thank you in advance.
Ungaro

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Sir.We could ship the G3 battery with normal posting now.But it would take a longer time than usual..

Mesa9

The G3 takes an LB-103 battery which is unusual and I can't find it anywhere.

I could not find any documentation of this battery requirement on web pages, etc. Even on the box and in the instructions, they do not identify the battery model used in the camera.

This lack of information sets the buyer up for disappointment because you always need extra batteries beyond the single one that comes with the camera.

I would expect more attention to detail from GitUp.

Very frustrating. Thank you for any assistance.

Akash

I am also looking to buy LB103 battery, but bangood says it does not ship to India.

Can you ship it to India?

Mesa9

Next question... what about an standalone charger? One review implies some kind of cell phone charger can be used,

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Next question... what about an standalone charger? One review implies some kind of cell phone charger can be used,
Sir,could you show us about that review..? To see if that cell phone charger adapted to our battery?

Barnabee

In the mean time I find workaround for it.I have a Anker multi charger excellent inexpensive charger.The Gitup G3 Duo battery connection fit perfectly also provably hundreds of other battery.The battery holder locking will not hold it since the battery to small but I worked out just fine(please see the picture collage.Unfortunately cant find anywhere on the net,but Amazon have a identical charger under other name should be fine to do the job.I charged up a G3 battery from 0 to 100% in about 30 minutes and work just fine.See it here: https://amzn.to/2G9hKTG

Mesa9

In the mean time I find workaround for it.I have a Anker multi charger excellent inexpensive charger.The Gitup G3 Duo battery connection fit perfectly also provably hundreds of other battery.The battery holder locking will not hold it since the battery to small but I worked out just fine(please see the picture collage.Unfortunately cant find anywhere on the net,but Amazon have a identical charger under other name should be fine to do the job.I charged up a G3 battery from 0 to 100% in about 30 minutes and work just fine.See it here: https://amzn.to/2G9hKTG
Great find! Thank you very much. I have already ordered one.

Ungaro

Hello again
I need battery fort the Gitup G3 Duo but nowhere on the internet stores available for months?!
Did I miss some secret place ?
Looking to buy two original batteries not knockout inferiors.
Thank you in advance
Ungaro