GitUp Git2 Action Camera - Has Good Stabilization

Jagerbomb

My point is show us something that has not been done with the Git2 camera. There are tons of reviews from unboxing to lens changing to stabilisation so yes the thought is dead. Its a dead horse. How about a review of caving with the git2....oh wait thats been done to. Show me something that has not been done and I will give you the thumbs up but your just another Youtuber trying to get his numbers up on your channel.

What

Website
www.youtube.com
My point is show us something that has not been done with the Git2 camera. There are tons of reviews from unboxing to lens changing to stabilisation so yes the thought is dead. Its a dead horse. How about a review of caving with the git2....oh wait thats been done to. Show me something that has not been done and I will give you the thumbs up but your just another Youtuber trying to get his numbers up on your channel.
LOL There is so much anger in you. Do you need to talk about your anger? Please, seek help before you snap and take your anger out on random people.

My channel is a "PRODUCT" review channel. Why would I review a "cave"? If it were a channel about exploration or adventure, then a cave walk or skydive video would be appropriate. However, my channel's purpose is to provide examples and opinions on how well products work. Those are things I look for before making a purchase. I don't look for cave videos or skydiving videos if I am looking to buy a camera. If I am thinking about buying a camera, I want to see specific test videos from that camera that clearly and quickly show its abilities. If I want to watch exploration videos I will search for exploration videos.

You clearly have misunderstood the purpose of themed channels.

Jagerbomb

My point is its been done already, move on to something we have not seen. And yes I get pissed at guys like you as your reviews are just your opinion and does not fit everyone.

What

Website
www.youtube.com
My point is its been done already, move on to something we have not seen. And yes I get pissed at guys like you as your reviews are just your opinion and does not fit everyone.
That is the dumbest thing I heard in a long time. You are mad because my opinions don't match everyone else's. The assumption that all opinions should match is insane. Again, seek emotional help before you snap and harm random people.

Running Man

Thanks for the video, I intend to use my new Git2 Pro to record my runs, I am still very new to the settings, any chance you can put the full capture settings you used for this video?

Thanks
Running Man