GPS Failed.

black valkyrie

Hi - looking for assistance as Viofo support was useless. My a129 now reports No GPS whether plugged into base or camera. This ended up costing me a ticket in traffic court. Customer support said "oh just buy another one". Kind of insulting and to make it worse the link they sent on Amazon they are sold out.

Is there an easy fix beyond "just buy another"? Their terrible attitude really doesn't make me feel to great about ever being their customer or getting my friends to buy a129s.

Regretting my purchase.

CrabbyFlabby

Hi - looking for assistance as Viofo support was useless. My a129 now reports No GPS whether plugged into base or camera. This ended up costing me a ticket in traffic court. Customer support said "oh just buy another one". Kind of insulting and to make it worse the link they sent on Amazon they are sold out.

Is there an easy fix beyond "just buy another"? Their terrible attitude really doesn't make me feel to great about ever being their customer or getting my friends to buy a129s.

Regretting my purchase.
I had a GPS unit die and it caused the camera to constantly restart. I unplugged it and plugged into the camera directly. It worked for about a month and then stopped working completely. Lasted about a year and a half from date of purchase.