Gyro on and off

Joseshka

Does the use of the gyro in the Git2P make you lose video quality?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smartin

I have only a Git2, but i think this is se same as the Git2P. By using the gyro you don´t loose video quality, because the resolution is the same. Gyro works fine at 1080p60fps and in my opinion it is one of the best gyro on the market.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
After open the Gyro function,the sharpness would be little redued. It wouldn't affect the video quality.~

aharbi

The Gyro function increases the view-ability of the video far more than a very minor decrease in sharpness. Almost all my videos are taken while riding my motorcycles at 1080 60fps high bitrate. Here are two screen shots taken from my videos on the same section of road. One has Gyro on the other Gyro off. This I did to conduct my own testing. My conclusion is to always leave Gyro function on. Hope this helps.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
The Gyro function increases the view-ability of the video far more than a very minor decrease in sharpness. Almost all my videos are taken while riding my motorcycles at 1080 60fps high bitrate. Here are two screen shots taken from my videos on the same section of road. One has Gyro on the other Gyro off. This I did to conduct my own testing. My conclusion is to always leave Gyro function on. Hope this helps.
Really thanks for your reply! Appreciated.! and Merry Christams my firend.~! Have a nice holiday!