HDR a119v3

Tata

Tisztelt forumozok
Meg szeretném kérdezni, hogy a 119 V3 kamerán mi a legjobb beállítás ha a HDR- t bekapcsolom.
Mi a véleményetek az 1080 60 HDR beállításról.
Mennyire éles a képe.
1440 30 HDR- nél elmosódottak rendszámok. 1440 60 HDR nélkül jó lenne de a szembe napot nagyon elsötétíti. Várom válas

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

If you want to capture a clear car plate, 60 fps is the best. Please try different exposure values to adjust the lightness.

Tata

[QUOTE = "VIOFO-támogatás, hozzászólás: 42637, tag: 10008"]
Helló,

Ha tiszta autólemezt szeretne rögzíteni, a 60 kép / mp a legjobb. Kérjük, próbálja meg a különböző expozíciós értékeket a fényerő beállításához.
[/IDÉZET]
Köszönöm a tájékoztatást. Időközben próbáltam az 1080 60 +HDR verziót de nem élesek a képeket. Az 1440 60 +HDR lenne jó, de ezt sajnos nem lehet. Maradok a HDR nélküli 1440 60 -nál evp 0 beállításnál.
Tisztelettel: Tata

pasch

I really like HDR of this cam at night because you are able to recognize license plates even from oncoming cars. Not under any circumstances and not always all but it's basically possible. The only very annoying thing is that in my impression HDR makes a very blurred image at light twilight. Then every license plate of oncoming cars isn't readable. In this case HDR off would create a better image. My wish for the next firmware would therefore be an option for enabling/disabling HDR while driving by long pressing one of the buttons. Please :)

Kremmen

I've performed many tests both day and night and for me HDR causes more pseudo motion blur.

I prefer to have maximum clarity daytime footage and night will be what it is.

All my testing screenshots are on DashcamTalk.

gse

My wish for the next firmware would therefore be an option for enabling/disabling HDR while driving by long pressing one of the buttons. Please
The best option is to automatically turn on / off HDR on a schedule at a specified time, where the user can set the desired time to exit HDR mode. Since Viofo users all over the world have different time zones, and daylight hours can be very short, and the night, on the contrary, is very long, such a schedule would be an excellent solution.
We all hope Viofo does this and we will see a test version of the firmware soon.