HK3/Parking mode issue

Hi, my issue is ongoing for 1 year now, and it's happening only when the camera is powered from the HK3.
If the camera is powered from USB charger, everything is just fine, no any issues at all.
So, what's happening:
-if parking mode is enabled, it will switch to parking mode after few minutes
-if parking mode is disabled, it will turn off after few minutes
-if camera is recording in parking mode, and I press recording button to lock video file, it will delete video
-sometimes it will show yellow triangle (emergency recording) when I press recording button, sometimes no
So, camera is quite useless and unreliable with HK3 kit (original). At the moment, camera is on 2.4 firmware. Also, I tried all versions of firmwares, resetting to factory settings from menu, with button, change position of yellow (acc) and red (constant power) wire, check voltage, formatting card from camera and all sort of different software.... no any difference. Only difference is when camera is powered from USB charger, but then I don't have a parking mode, and that's the reason why I have bought this camera.

Anyone with any ideas?

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
-if parking mode is enabled, it will switch to parking mode after few minutes
Please check if you set Enter Parking Mode Timer in the settings.

-if parking mode is disabled, it will turn off after few minutes
Do you know the specific time when the dashcam turns off after the parking mode is disabled? Could you share a short video with us? You can upload it to WeTransfer.

-if camera is recording in parking mode, and I press recording button to lock video file, it will delete video
The emergency button marked in the red square is for lock videos. The protected video will be saved in the RO file.

-sometimes it will show yellow triangle (emergency recording) when I press recording button, sometimes no
It's because that the G-Sensor is too sensitive. Please enter the setting menu and set the G-Sensor to low.

I have tried everything, no any improvement, I had a constant issues with this camera. Issues with parking mode, sometimes the camera doesnt turn on, so I must disconnect a cable and connect again, some videos missing... my final solution was to take it and smash it on the floor as much as I could, and buy 70MAI instead, which is much better, and for the last 2 months running perfectly, without any issues.
I wouldn't recommend Viofo even to my enemies.