I’m looking for the slave cam/gps module.

de4ek

The one place I found it on a store page it’s out of stock. Where to get this allusive treasure?

de4ek

Nah, not just the slave... I’m talkin bout this bad boi here: But they don’t USA so...

Capture Your Action

Hmmm, I had not seen that before. Wasn't aware GitUp made them together like this. Have you contacted GitUp directly?

de4ek

I have not, but it’s nowhere to be seen on they website.... I may just do that.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
We have a new version of this, do you want to test it? It is a waterproof camera with GPS bundle.

de4ek

It’s being used for the rear view of my g3 duo dashcam setup. Was hoping to add gps. So, yes. I’d love to get my hands on something that allows the slave cam and a gps module to run off the same plug in.

Alistair Parsons

What would be even better is an adapter to connect both camera and gps in to a "Y splitter" which then connects to the cam socket.

But built in GPS for Git4 would be great.

Any news on new Git3 firmware that has client/station wifi mode, beta would be great?

Alistair Parsons

Ive got an early sample of waterproof slave camera and it is great in my opinion, much better shape and size than the standard slave cam. ive replaced lens with IR lens and zoom lens, very usefull device. much safer than trying to adjust lens on actual Git3.

Alistair Parsons

A waterproof case that had passthrough for the above gps/camera bundle would be great, especially for bikers

de4ek

We have a new version of this, do you want to test it? It is a waterproof camera with GPS bundle.
How do I go about ‘testing’ the gps/slave all in one accessory? I’d been waiting for a DM but haven’t seen anything. I really just want to buy one, but, if they aren’t available for purchase, I’ll test one. Whatever it is, I need to get rear cam and gps going sooner than later.