Latest **G3 Duo**Product infomation

tryagain

Administrator
Website
www.facebook.com

Features to be expected on G3 Duo

1. Front+ Slave camera

That’s the most unique feature of G3 Duo. You could use the front camera individually, or you can connect the slave camera, you will see the view behind. There will be a PIP (picture in picture) mode appear on the screen and the 2 videos are stored in 2 separate files. The resolution of the front camera could reach 2160P, and 1080P+1080P with slave camera attached. It’s a great news for bike and motorcycle users, record the road ahead while not forget your handsome face. Fell more involved in a sport with rear view.

2. 10X GPS processor

More detailed and concrete GPS data showing you the route, speed, distance and altitude. GPS info of a video helps you remember the situation and the feeling when you shot the video or photo. For racing sports, GPS helps record the sports details. Feel so excited to have such useful feature.

3. Built-in Gyro

Good image stabilization is always a feature of GitUp action camera, from Git1 to Git2, we never let you down, you could expect more of G3 video quality in high speed sports.

4. 2.0' touch screen

Easy operation with sensitive touch screen.

5. Two cases

Waterproof case for underwater activity and skeleton case for rainy outdoor activity, is that great to have an overall protection to your beloved camera?

6. More……

More features need your own exploration, what you expect most about G3 Duo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Linhos

You could just click "home "of this forum, it will get you to product page.
I know how to go to the product page, I'm only informing the result of that the link, but thanks anyway ;)

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

Bob Moore

You kindly sent me a Git3 Duo, + slave camera and GPS logger for review. Great quality video so far in my tests. I can make PIP (picture in picture) video easily with my Sony Vegas Pro 13 edit suite and of course the camera screen shows PIP. Is there a method that you can export the video in PIP or create say a YouTube PIP without using an edit suite? Or are you working on a simple solution for average users who may not be very familiar with edit programmes? It would useful for users.

My PIP test video will be online tomorrow and I'll post it here and on some other forums. My full review with how to use the camera and slave and logger withe lots of test video will be online later this week. And on my channel bobflyman on YouTube. I reviewed the GitUp Git2 there, and the wrist remore some time ago.

The other thing I think would useful in the pack you send would be a male 1/4 tripod adapter (you put a female in the pack). The male makes it easy to mount a slave camera by using the handlebar mount you supply. I show it on my video that I'll post tomorrow!View media item 27View media item 28View media item 29View media item 30View media item 31

Bob Moore

Right here's my full unboxing with lots of clips , using the GPS Logger and Slave camera etc.