Overheating and damage to files and memory cards.

aermolenko

I want to raise the issue of broken data when overheating in parking mode.
City of Volgograd, Russian Federation. This is not the equator, this is the south of Russia. At 9 am the temperature outside is +33. The recorder on the train worked for 60 minutes, after stopping it switched to the parking recording mode, and after 30 minutes of working in the parking mode, it cuts down and corrupts the files. The next time you turn it on manually, the registrar says that it is recording, but no new files appear.
And the registrar settings are lost, but not all, partially. After formatting the memory card through the recorder settings, recording resumes in normal mode until the next overheating.
And most importantly, the registrar does not report in any way that data is not being written to the card, but continues to speak, the recording of three channels has simply begun.
Firmware 1.6_0106 installed
Why do we need such a parking mode of the registrar, which runs down the battery in the winter and is cut down, and turns off in the summer due to the heat. I am sure that it can be disconnected from overheating even in motion, because. lies under the sun on the windshield and I do not see his condition! Can't this processor run at lower temperatures? It is impossible to hold a memory card when you pull it out after work!