Rear cam image flipped?

Lennox00

Hi I’m newbie so I might be in the wrong area to post this thread. I regretfully bought a cheap dual dash cam called D1 Dual Dash Cam. Wired it all correctly. However the rear cam image is not the same image showing on my rear view mirror. The best way I can explain it is, if I have a car on the my right rear and this shows correct with my rear view mirror. The same image on the rear cam view display shows the same image car now on the left? I’ve been unsatisfied with the manufacturer’s customer service response to which they say that it’s working correctly and that it can’t be adjusted.

My question is that there are 5 coloured wires feeding the rear cam. Might it be as simple as inverting a couple of wire feed to the rear cam to flip the image the right way I.e. to make it the same way as the rear view mirror?
I’ve attached two photos one of the image comparison and the coloured wires. Apologies for the long thread.

ps don’t buy this brand!!! Thanks

https://192168101.link/

Last edited:

Molly Wallace

Press the "Orientation" button to toggle through the orientation options. The button may be labeled slightly differently depending on your manufacturer. Choose Normal, Mirror, Normal Upside Down and Mirror Upside Down. Again, the nomenclature may be slightly different on your monitor, but the concepts will be the same