Removable mount for a129 Duo

Bravaeddie

Is there a removable mount for the A129 duo .Just fitted camera to car and it has a permanent mount on the camera. So making it awkward for adjusting settings, as the camera can't be removed.

benkar

Is there a removable mount for the A129 duo .Just fitted camera to car and it has a permanent mount on the camera. So making it awkward for adjusting settings, as the camera can't be removed.
Unfortunately, the holder is firmly glued to the glass. The camera itself can be removed from the mount. Holder only peel off :-( I would also welcome a removable mount, especially during technical inspections, police check etc. (in our country there must be nothing placed on the windshield).

Bravaeddie

Unfortunately, the holder is firmly glued to the glass. The camera itself can be removed from the mount. Holder only peel off :-( I would also welcome a removable mount, especially during technical inspections, police check etc. (in our country there must be nothing placed on the windshield).
Just had a look at the user manual again and I see the camera does slide off the windscreen mount. As this was already fitted when the camera was unboxed,I wasn't aware that it detached.