VIOFO A119 Firmware

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Latest A119 firmware is released , version number is V4.0, below is the download link, or check the attachment:

A119 V4.0 Firmware

Change log:

1. SDK Updated to the latest
  2. WDR performance improved
  3. Support .TS video format

How to update:

Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam.

If you camera firmware version is V1.1 or earlier, please upgrade the loader LDBA119.bin first.
If you have already installed the V2.0 or newer firmware, no necessary to upgrade the loader, please ignore the #3--#6 steps.

From V1.4 firmware, the firmware will be automatically deleted from Micro SD card after upgrade completed.
  1. Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
  2. Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
  3. Copy just the LDBA119.bin on the root of the card
  4. After LDBA119.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
  5. Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu
  6. Delete LDBA119.bin from the card using your PC and
  7. Copy the FWBA119.bin file on the root of the card
Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait more seconds until you can choose Mass Storage from camera menu, the front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
Now you can disconnect the camera from PC and enjoy new A119 implementations.

For updating instruction, please take this video for your reference:

Last edited:

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
V3.91 is released:

• 1.Updated: Beep will be totally off, if set Beep Off in system settings

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
V4.0 Released.

Change log:
  1. SDK Updated to the latest
  2. WDR performance improved
  3. Support .TS video format

guy30000

I noticed there are new settings available. I can't find any info on exactly what they do. I would like to see an adendum to the manual. Maybe simply a second file with just the settings info. I don't know what the Enter parking mode timer and parking recording time do. Does Enter parking mode timer delay the time befor parking mode is enguaged after you turn off the engine. Then the other, recording time limit how long the camera will stay on in parking mode? Meaning parking mode will only stay on for one day max?

Capture Your Action

I noticed there are new settings available. I can't find any info on exactly what they do. I would like to see an adendum to the manual. Maybe simply a second file with just the settings info. I don't know what the Enter parking mode timer and parking recording time do. Does Enter parking mode timer delay the time befor parking mode is enguaged after you turn off the engine. Then the other, recording time limit how long the camera will stay on in parking mode? Meaning parking mode will only stay on for one day max?
You have it correct, but if you set parking mode timer to just ON, then it will stay on until the low voltage kicks in.