VIOFO A129 PRO DUO ULTRA 4K , questions

dimtheo

Hello

I have the VIOFO A129 PRO DUO ULTRA 4K updated to the latest firmware and I am currently using only the front camera . For power i have the https://www.power-core.co.uk/products/6200lfp-hw.html and the viofo hw cable kit .
No matter if i have the camera connected directly onto the power-core using the 3 cables hw kit or in the car's cig socket , when driving and checking the camera i see the small car icon on top left. Is this correct ? Viofo page says this is the parking mode standby icon . Am i driving in parking standby mode ? Its confusing , someone please explain this .
Does it matter if i power the cam from the gps base or the cam itself? I have tried both ways .
How UNreliable is auto detection mode ? I understand this works even if you have the cam plugged in in the car's socket . I rarely park on a public street more than 5min and low bit rate parking mode seems a waste of sd space since i park at an indoors private garage at home .

If i decide to stay with auto detection mode , does it matter if i do not use the viofo hw cable and use the cig socket instead ?

thanks

Marajhones

When you’re graduating from college or completing the program persausive paper , you have to present a comprehensive academic paper that will serve as a summary of your acquired experience and knowledge.