What is everyone using to view/edit video?

Agepag

So I want to record my sons go kart races and want to know what I should be using to view the footage and edit? Please let me know what you are using, need something easy.
Thanks
Adrian

rocky23

I really enjoy using kinemaster pro mod app. All of my channels videos have been made using this app. One thing that annoys me though is that you have to be premium to get rid of the watermark. It gets in the way of the video. If you got rid of the watermark i would still credit the app in the description because if you cant tell what app I used, I always put it in the description. But with the watermark there, it annoys both me and my viewers. If you could get rid of it, it would be wonderful. Amazing though

Helendjack

I love KineMaster Pro app so so much because it has the whole music albums you can use several music that you like this is the best app for making photo to video and you can add your favourite song I love you so much this is the best

kirito39

kinemaster is used by so many people these days. it's easy to use and provide so many editing features. At kinemaster mods, you can download its latest version.