Wired Remote Shutter Control for GitUp Git2

moGit

Hello,

I have 6 Git2 cameras.
I want to simultaneously trigger multiple cameras to capture single images with a press of a button on the Wired Remote Shutter.
A video example was posted by GitUp on YouTube, however, no instructions came with the Wired Remote Shutter Control I bought from GitUp.

I am able to control it only for starting a video recording. I need help in setting it up for capturing single images.

Please help.

Wired Remote Shutter Control
http://www.gitup.com/accessories/55-wired-remote-shutter-control-for-gitup-git2.html

Video Example by GitUp.

Thank you,

Mo

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com
There is photo button on the control, after you switch to the photo mode, it will take a photo automatically.

moGit

The buttons are labeled (s1) (s2) and (s3).
They are not working for taking photos.
If I press (s1) and (s3) together the video sometimes starts.

Which button do I use for taking photos?

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com
The right button is for photo, if you press this button while in recording, it will switch to photo mode and take a photo.

D_Mast

I'm thinking about building an advanced Underwater Housing for my Git2. I want to have some integrated HID lights, a bigass monitor, external power suply and dome port, etc.
I have some wet side control handles I made for a Sony housing that I plan to use, but I'm have trouble finding info that tells me how to control it and output video.
I saw a HDMI schematic on RCGroups and see people that people control it with a RC transmitter, but NO info on connection or control states/parameters, etc.
I don't see a document section on this forum either. I think power in and Composite video out is on the USB... But again ....can't seem to find a pin out

HELP....where can I get some info on this