New profile posts

Üdv.
Telepítettem az A119 V3 2.6T Auto HDR szoftverét. Köszönöm a betünagyság növelését. Így már elfogadható. (még +50% lehetne).
Hiányolom a 2560x1440 60 fps lehetõséget akár HDR nélkül is.
Kérdezem, sebesség figyelmeztetés
a táblák alapján kivezetésre került.

Tisztelettel: Tata
T
Tata
Tegnapi hozzászólásomat módosítanom kell.A hiányolt 1440 60fps HDR off esetén elérhető, valamint a betűk is megfelelő méretűek lettek 4K 21:9 használatkor.
Üdv. Tata
Hi Cindy:

Sorry to bother you but I was communicating with a Viofo support member and had written a reply but unfortunately my reply has been waiting for moderator approval for about 16-17 hours now.

Could you please help.

Thank you,

Steve
Installed my A129 Pro Duo 4K 2 weeks ago. It worked perfectly for one and a half days. The record button is always flashing now. I will power off then power on and it will record for three minutes then freeze the last frame then stop recording. What can I do?
viofo
viofo
Hello,

"The record button is always flashing now." It's normal if you pressed the REC button to stop recording.

"it will record for three minutes then freeze the last frame then stop recording." For this problem, you can try to format the SD card and update the firmware to V2.3.

Please assure you use the original car charger. You can also unplug the rear cable to have a try.
Help ! new user here. I have a viofo A139 dash camera. Unfortunately I forget my wifi password. Does anyone know how to reset dash cam wifi password?. thanks
N
ndsports316
I believe the password can be displayed on the camera screen itself once you put it in WIFI mode? if not, you might have to do a factory reset.
viofo
viofo
If you forget the password, usually you need to upgrade the firmware to reset the password to the default 12345678.
zdravím studuju, jakou vzít kartu do A129duo, zdá se mi tedy karta od Viofo celkem drahá.Vzhledem ke kapacitě. Zjištoval jste někde životnost tehle karty? (počet přepsání). koukal jsem i na WD Purple, 128gb za 900,- nebo jsem koukal na Samsung pro endurance, která je ale dražší ale výrobce garantuje 5 let.
benkar
benkar
1200,- není zrovna málo, ale předtím jsem měl SD kartu od Samsunga za stejnou cenu, ale ta se kousala a chybovala. S tou Viofo jsem spokojený (zatím), uvádějí, že má 5 násobnou výdrž oproti normálním SD kartám.
V
VS7
díky
Are you a tech partner of some sort of Viofo? I ask, because you're making modded firmware and saw a video of you putting together the IR camera. I would think Viofo would do that in-house. Just curious.
benkar
benkar
How satisfied are you with the recording quality?
D
danu0506
Personally, very satisfied with the quality.
The video attached to YouTube is made especially at night for the toughest traffic conditions without street-lighting lights.
All the rooms are filming well on the day but at night, it makes the difference in quality
Škoda Octavia SLX, Viofo A129 DUO
V
VIOFO-Swin
We will release it in a week and will be available in the website.
benkar
benkar
OK, thank you for information. Today I bought the original kit with USB bent. So I'll have 2 :)
Hi ,
I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse, Battery to always power battery fuse, and Ground.
I turned the switched at the 3 wire box to 12V/24V.
And Turned On the parking Mode.
The camera still works as before, it does not record when i switch the engine Off.
I don’t understand what’s wrong.
Please Help.
Guy
Keto Genesis
The fine information we've in this place is that KETO GENESIS has no contraindication. Everyone can take, guys, women and senior citizens. It does not comprise gluten, or as an alternative, all people who has gluten allergy also can take it. The simplest caveat that we do is: pregnant women, children and those who are unwell or who are in continuous use of any medicinal drug ought to consult a doctor ea