Viofo A119 V3 Purchased New / Defective G Sensor- Assistance

Synoptic 12

Website
www.youtube.com
I purchased a new Viofo A119 V3 on October 27, 2023 and each time I use my horn the G Sensor is activated. The G Sensor is set to "LOW" with a firmware version of 2.6. I have another Viofo in another vehicle with a firmware version of 2.4 with the G Sensor set to "LOW" with 'no' issues. I've contacted Viofo as Nancy Ma has responded by stating to turn my music off and update the firmware. This is despicable when I have sent Nancy 5 video clips and there is "NO" music playing. If I do not receive my money back I'll proceed to file a complaint.

* Apparently I can not submit the video here, so I'll upload to Vimeo and provide the link.

Synoptic 12

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like my money back. You lied about music being played in the video causing the activation. Now, you're claiming that the roads are busy. Just give me my money back. I've been a radio technician for forty years.

Synoptic 12

Website
www.youtube.com
Here is the 2.4 build with no issues. I noticed that the 2.4 is being used with the connection to the GPS unit while the 2.6 is being used directly into the cam, rather than the GPS module. Would this make any difference regarding the sensitivity of the G Sensor?

Attachments