Recent content by AaronIE

1. A

Cannot enable WiFi at times

Hello, I uploaded the video for you. The camera is in normal recording mode (not in parking mode) when this is happening. Firmware version is V1.5_0701
  2. A

Hardwiring cable yellow color help

Damn I'm surprised but I guess it's to keep everything nice and small in the cabin. Is your overhead dome light always live? You could dismantle the fitting and splice into that live wire.
  3. A

Cannot enable WiFi at times

Hi there, I am having a sporadic issue for which the WiFi button will not respond. I press and hold the WiFi button for 5 seconds, even 10 seconds and nothing happens. (The camera is on and recording, three lights present but wifi light does not illuminate. ) Once this happens, I have to...
  4. A

Hardwiring cable yellow color help

You should find a constant live fuse in the internal Mazda fusebox. Perhaps you are only testing one side of the fuse port? Only one side will have a positive voltage. Examples of constant live fuses: Alarm, Door lock
  5. A

Adding a second battery for parking mode

Hey there, I think the easiest way to show it to you is with a simple Paint diagram! I have confirmed that both fuses are not live when the ignition is switched off, however dashcam does not go into parking mode until i physically disconnect the yellow cable from fuse box. My theory is because...
  6. A

I think my issue with the yellow wire is because I have introduced a second circuit. When the car is shut off, the circuit from my second battery is still closed. Trying to figure this out, where should I connect the yellow cable..?
  7. A

I have my A139 hardwired with voltage cutoff at 12.2v, this only really gives me 6-8 hours of parking footage. I've researched a couple of different options, i.e. buying a blackvue battery pack, but it's far too expensive. I have a 14ah sealed lead acid lying around, and I decided to put it...