Recent content by airflame

1. A

Can't get parking mode to work

Ok i recorded the video with when tested with laboratory power supply same thing. I ordered new HK3 too to be sure. It seems its camera problem. https://streamable.com/9j7xcq
  2. A

This is recording from the camera before HK3 disconnect the power. Checked the power on the red cable that goes to HK3 https://streamable.com/2eret
  3. A

Ground is attached to factory ground.
  4. A

The connection i made is correct red cable always voltage, yellow when the engine is on ACC, black ground.
  5. A

I have a very small needle probe so i can check it. Only one PIN send power so it's easy to check what V it have when HK3 acc is on, off or HK3 trun off the power for camera. Btw i am checking if the HK3 will trun off the camera when the red (battery) wire is connected to the car battery.
  6. A

Btw i checked some other stuff when the acc is on the pin that is in usb mini gives 5.17V when the acc is off and the camera goes to parking mode on pin there is 5.17V. When HK3 red LED is off on pin there is 7.4V. But info from Polish reseller they say its normal.
  7. A

I will try to connect HK3 red cable directly to car battery and check if the HK3 will shut down.
  8. A

Ok new stuff that i manage to check is: On Camera A129 pro DUO software 1.1, record 1 min, low bitrate (parking mode). When in parking mode when camera shut down the red diode on HK3 turn off. But the power in RED cable (battery) that is from fuse to HK3 is still 12.32V. So this shows the...
  9. A

Battery show 12.28V. I noticed something strange when i go to work (about 30 min) the camera sometimes not always turn off and turn on like reset. I am using SAMSUNG EVO Plus 128GB MicroSD MB-MC128GA
  10. A

I checked the fuse where the HK3 red cable is connected and after 4 hours it still give 12V. As i said when the camera turn off on parking mode when i mesure the cable that goes from fuse to HK3 it still gives 12V. So the problem is HK3 or the camera.
  11. A

I am using multi meter and i enter cable using needle probe.
  12. A

No when i check the acumulator it have 12,28 so its not possible it should cutt off like that. The HK3 is set up to 11.80. And when i check the HK3 power cable that goes to camera it still give 12V power :/
  13. A

I have a problem with VIOFO A129PRO-G DUO and HK3. Camera is working fine recording with the car icon when driving, switching to parking mode when engine and door is locked changing to P icon. But working only about 30 minutes in that state. Then the HK3 turn off the camera or camera turn off...
  14. A

Lock button dont losk the clip it suppose to

I have 1 minute video clips when recording and when i press lock video button in 00:58 it seems it save only clip when i pressed the button. When something happend in 00:58 and i press lock button in 1:00 camera will save the clip after event becase camera started new clip 00:01. Good idea is to...