Recent content by bloo890

1. B

Feature request: microSD card health monitoring

OP wants a more reliable way of checking the SD card health itself not whether its recording or not
  2. B

video display issue for ios

Try to update the app they released a fix a couple days ago
  3. B

video display issue for ios

Still happens after a reinstall of the app. I connect via the app and then no videos show up then when I try to reconnect the live view is black and the camera freezes
  4. B

Enabled wi-fi affects the recording

I think thats the intended behavior. Its good you raised a ticket so they can clarify. But i think the camera cant handle having wifi on and recording both cams all at once so it probably reduces the bitrate a bit.
  5. B

Viofo App Severely Unreliable

Yea in the a129 camera manual it says the hardwire kit must be plugged directly into the camera. And my hardwire kit is directly plugged into the camera. Parking mode works very well based on my testing.
  6. B

I am using the apple version of the app on my 6S. I reinstalled the app so lets see if that helps. The app reviews on the app store seems to reflect the issues we're having. I already submitted a ticket to viofo. Lets hope they get a better app developer to make a redesign of the app! My old b1w...
  7. B

I remember seeing a post on reddit about it so it wasnt confirmed by me. But i think if you have two video clips; one with wifi and one without. Then you can use VLC player to view the bitrate when you play the clips and compare them
  8. B

The app is so unreliable on the A129 where sometimes randomly it doesn't want to connect to my phone! I also put my phone in airplane mode and enable wifi to see of that helps and still happens. Then when i finally get connected and try to view the videos it says the list is empty but when i...
  9. B

If wifi is enabled it decreases the bitrate slightly. It's best to only turn it on when you need it
  10. B

Slow wifi?

5ghz wifi on mine is lightning quick. I love the 5ghz options and it's crazy no other dashcam companies have it. maybe the other guys is right, they could have forgotten to plug in the antenna or maybe try putting your phone in airplane mode and just turn on wifi to connect?
  11. B

A129 rear camera dead?

Try resetting the default settings. And making sure the connections are good
  12. B

Which hardware do I need to hardwire A129 Duo.

Yea, you should be good with that. Hardwire kit is what gives power to the dashcam and the fuse it what you use to "add a fuse" into your fusebox in your car. All cars have different fuses so make sure you get the correct one
  13. B

Issue with brand new A129 Duo

Try holding it. I think on mine I stopped recording and then held the button or double pressed it
  14. B

Viofo HK3 Kit Works Nicely

I think you have to plug in the hardwire power plug directly into the cam on the right side. It will still power the gps for parking mode use, but they recommended the direct power connection into the cam for using the hardwire kit. Parking mode will still work with the 3 wire kit, but it must...