Recent content by CaptainBlobby

1. C

Parking mode recording continually without stopping

The problem is very simple and very annoying and lots of people complain about it. Before you ask, YES, the camera is going into parking mode when parked. While in parking mode, in event detection mode, the camera is too sensitive. An event is triggerred all the time and the camera fills up...
  2. C

Thanks. I did try taking the space out of the file name, but that didn't help. You're right, renaming the file as you describe has fixed the problem, at least its loaded the firmware. Now to see if parking mode is fixed, that would be a result. They don't make it easy at Viofo. Version...
  3. C

That firmware file is completely ignored by my dashcam. I have copied it to the root of the SD card, inserted it into the dashcam, then powered up the dashacam. The dashcam switches on and starts recording. Version stays at 2.2. File remains on SD card. Is it me, or is this file broken?
  4. C

The Viofo hard wire kit is spliced to a cellink HC3 cable which then connects (via a 3 wire connection) to the ouput of a Cell Link NEO battery. It is made specifically for the purpose of signalling parking mode to the dashcam...
  5. C

Hardwire kit is wired correctly. Pull out the cigarrette lighter connector and screen changes to parking mode, like this: As explained above, the App does not work properly. It does not show the same settings as the phone for parking mode. Here is the dashcam setting for event parking...
  6. C

I have the same problem. The a129 duo pro goes into parking mode ok when I park. I can see the icon change on the screen to parking mode once the ACC is off. Parking mode is set to "Auto Event Detection". G Sensor sensitivity is low. Parking motion detection is set to Low. The car is on a...