Recent content by de4ek

1. D

I’m looking for the slave cam/gps module.

How do I go about ‘testing’ the gps/slave all in one accessory? I’d been waiting for a DM but haven’t seen anything. I really just want to buy one, but, if they aren’t available for purchase, I’ll test one. Whatever it is, I need to get rear cam and gps going sooner than later.
  2. D

It’s being used for the rear view of my g3 duo dashcam setup. Was hoping to add gps. So, yes. I’d love to get my hands on something that allows the slave cam and a gps module to run off the same plug in.
  3. D

I have not, but it’s nowhere to be seen on they website.... I may just do that.
  4. D

Nah, not just the slave... I’m talkin bout this bad boi here: But they don’t USA so... https://www.dashcamscentral.com.au/dash_cam/gitup-g3-slave-cam-gps-set/
  5. D

The one place I found it on a store page it’s out of stock. Where to get this allusive treasure?
  6. D

G3 Audio is terrible

I use mine as a dashcam, audio is great imo. Almost pickS up to much. lol.
  7. D

G3 4 Blue arrows on screen? What is it for?

Would be nice to get an answer on this.
  8. D

Slow transfer to mobile app via wifi

How to enable their 5g WiFi Mode? And is it compatible with iPhone XSMax? The WiFi transfer speed is straight horrible. And never finishes. Aleah stops at 70ish %. In some ways this camera is the best thing since sliced bread, but in others, it’s not worth the plastic it’s made out of. lol. I...