Recent content by Dec

1. Dec

3 Wire Kit Turns Off After 1 minute

I would get another hardwire kit as yours looks faulty. I had same problem with my kit 1 day would record constant then another day only an hour. Got new kit now records 24/7 with hardwire kit set at 12.8 volts
  2. Dec

A129 Duo IR rear camera questions.

Hi I would get in touch with Viofo support they will point you in the right direction. I Only have a A129 Duo so can't answer that question.
  3. Dec

Is it me or the Dash Cam?

If it's still under warranty take it back for replacement
  4. Dec

Is it me or the Dash Cam?

Turn camera off then turn it back on it should reboot. If that doesn't work try resetting unit with the reset on side of camera
  5. Dec

Firmware update using wifi

1.8 is that latest version available last week with buffered parking mode.
  6. Dec

Three wire install

No not sure what's causing that. The Sd card might be full try reformating it. As For time look in camera settings to see if you've set time in correct time zone eg GMT+1. just a thought.
  7. Dec

Another problem with parking mode

A new hardwire kit as the shut down on the old one was way below what my battery was reading. I Had it set at 12 volts and it was cutting off when battery was 12.5 v. Had tried all sorts of different things to try to fix it but this was the only fix. As been working every day all day. I do...
  8. Dec

Another problem with parking mode

I was getting 2 hours out of mine put a new hardwire cable in and last weekend I had 24hour out of parking mode set at low bitrate. I Had it would seem a faulty hardwire cable.
  9. Dec

Three wire install

I've got mine set at 12v on low bitrate recording and have had 24 hours out of mine last week. Can do 8 hours every day with same settings with camera recording all day in parking mode.
  10. Dec

Parking mode 3rd generation Mazda 6

Hi has anyone of you got a Mazda 6 3rd generation and if so how good is your A129 duo in parking mode meaning does it last the time you're parked at work or home as mine only lasts 1 to 2 hours tops.
  11. Dec

Hardwired dashcam 2017 Mazda 6 diesel

Thanks for that information. Have seen other dashcams only giving 3 to 4 hours. I will charge the battery and see what results I get. Thanks again.
  12. Dec

How long are you getting with your parking mode if that's okay to ask. Will give it a charge and see. It
  13. Dec

Battery is as old as car 2017 and a 3 wire hardwire. Have Tried all hardwire settings for power with no real difference.
  14. Dec

Battery is as old as car 2017 and a 3 wire hardwire. Have Tried all hardwire settings for power with no real difference.