Recent content by Do It Yourself

1. D

No parking mode connection with 3 wire hardwire kit ?

I think this wiring method makes sense. But it is not working for me. Camera shut down successfully when turned the car off but not opening some times when turned the car on. I this reasen is safety wire cutter cuts power because for a long time without power. And after turned the car on dash...
  2. D

Thank you everyone for helps, I solved problem. Wired red (battery) cable to a constant power fuse kl30 (for bmw f30 safest fuse F160 “electric damper control” I don’t have this option”) and yellow (acc) cable to a ignation fuse kl15 (for bmw f30 f143 “electric damper” but this fuse only...
  3. D

Thank you for advise, but when I was buy the hw kit I think parking mode should be good, now I don’t want bacause of wasted storage and battery health reasans. If any body can’t halp about solve this issue with this wiring style, I will plan to cutting hardwire controller and wiring to directy...
  4. D

Hi, I connect my A129 Duo with Viofo's 3 wire hardwire kit to a acc fuse (only power on with ignation), I conntect acc and battery wire (yellow and red) together. This wiring causes the camera not start automaticly some times like this...